Company: Leader in Power and Automation Technologies
Summary of Role:
Company is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. The company is part of a Group of companies that operates in around 100 countries and employs about 130,000 people.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Oil and Gas Sales Professional to take responsibility for growing the Control Systems in Oil & Gas Systems business in Aberdeen.
- Work closely with OGP Service and Engineering Services Sales
- Develop proposals (in conjunction with the Proposal team) with a High value proposition to our customers
- Develop Joint Account plans with OGP Service and Engineering Services
- Build a broad and deep network of internal contacts within company (especially UK and Oil & Gas Business Unit)
- Identify Customers who need to replace/upgrade their automation systems in 2011 and 2012
- Develop Pursuit plans for target accounts/opportunities
- Review Installed base and identify white spots (Systems/Service/Engineering Services)
- Generate Account plans for all Companies customers
- Plan and lead all Marketing events for Aberdeen Customers
- Significant Automation Systems sales experience
- Ability to develop strong relationships with customers and companies contacts
- Excellent knowledge of Oil & Gas Market especially UK Continental Shelf
- Strong communication skills/Team Player/Sales leader
- Good understanding of controls based solutions
- Knowledgeable with Electrical and Power Management solutions
- Knowledge of Advanced Solutions (e.g Integrated Operations)
- Major International Pursuit experience
In addition to a competitive salary, the role will attract bonus of up to 25%, company car or cash or car allowance, private medical, contributory pension, flexible benefits package and 25 days holiday plus stats.