Report To: EMEA Service Manager
Summary of Role:
To provide field service to EMEA Companies customers to maximise customer satisfaction and profitable service revenues.
- Ensure superior customer satisfaction by servicing and commissioning Companies products and to ensure that the company’s reputation is maintained and enhanced through exceeding expectations, delighting customers and achieving company objectives.
- Help make our customers aware of Companies maintenance contracts and training capabilities to enhance service revenue growth.
- Provide in-depth technical training to customers on Companies products for maintenance and commissioning purposes.
- To complete detailed repair service and commissioning reports and any other required documentation.
- To ensure that installed Companies equipment meets the requirements of the health and safety and local safety requirements and if not, ensure the customer accepts responsibility.
- To communicate with relevant departments concerning problems with Companies equipment and customer requirements using quality and customer complaint procedures.
- Overseas travel when required typically within EMEA regions, but ROW when required.
- To be service specialist for KA and Laser Product lines, providing technical and on-site support to service and sales teams.
- To support Sales activities with joint service & sales visits
Contact with Others:
- Companies staff, agents and distributors
- External suppliers of goods and services
Knowledge and Experience:
- HNC/HND in Electronics or other similar industry relevant Diploma
- Proven experience in a similar role within analytical/instrument environment
- SAP, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office, IT skills
Creating Business Vision: Commercial Awareness
Establishing Business Focus: Planning and Organising, Decisiveness and Risk Taking, Business and Personal Integrity, Judgement Influence and Impact: Organisational/Interpersonal Sensitivity, Flexibility/Adaptability, Teamwork, Persuasiveness
Personal Drive: Tenacity, Resilience, Initiative and Independence, Self Motivation and Commitment