Job Title: REGIONAL SALES MANAGER, NORTHERN EUROPE
Location: NORTHERN EUROPE, CONVENIENT TO AN INTERNATIONAL
Reports To: DIRECTOR, COMPANIES EUROPE
Summary of the Role:
Companies, a division of Global Organisation, is a leading global provider of valve control and position sensing solutions for the process industries. We have a unique opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to join our sales team, servicing the Northern Europe region. This critical position will assess market needs and subsequent implementation of sales growth / market development plans for the designated region.
Activities include building working relationships and promoting increased sales with target customer accounts; pursuing and identifying new sales opportunities; distributor identification and development; and conducting technical sales presentations for end users, EPCs, and OEMs. The customer-centered person will possess demonstrated success in sales and territory management within the process automation industry. As a division of Global Organisation, Companies employees are afforded advancement opportunities within the global Companies organization. We are aggressively growing our business and seeking success driven individuals.
- Demonstrate knowledge of valve position monitoring, control and/or position sensing, or related instrumentation technologies and applications, with an emphasis on oil and gas, chemical, refining, power (nuclear and fossil), and food/beverage industries;
- Define overall strategy to meet sales growth targets for the Northern Europe region;
- Lead, train, and manage the distribution network for Northern Europe;
- Meet or exceed yearly sales targets;
- Build effective relationships with key users, engineering contractors, OEMs, integrators and others that influence the purchase of Companies products. Ensure Companies is on their approved vendor lists;
- Collaborate with the Companies Product Managers to develop, prioritize, and seize application opportunities;
- Conduct product demonstrations / training with customers and sales force;
- Act as a leader within the Company.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant experience with a history of demonstrated success in sales in an industrial setting;
- Expertise in automation, instrumentation and/or position sensors is preferred;
- Technology background and education (B.Sc. Engineering preferred or equivalent qualification);
- Proven ability to negotiate and influence others;
- Proactive self – starter committed to achieving results;
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and problem solve;
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities;
- Ability to thrive in a high technology, continuous learning environment;
- Fluent in English plus other language capability is a benefit;
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively;
- Positive, respectful attitude in a team environment.