• Be from an electrical/mechanical background and possess proven experience in electrical assembly, such as wiring, cable termination, soldering on both small and larger electrical control cabinets.
• Hold a 17th Edition Qualification
• Be competent in working with gas/pneumatic pipework (Swagelok etc.
• Possess the ability to work from electrical drawings and follow design procedures
• Validate the product in line with the standard test procedures
• Be able to diagnose and solves faults during the build and test phase of production
• Ensure manufacturing build, inspection and test times are met
• Inspect and test components for defects
• Check and complete all paperwork associated with the manufacturing process
• Possess a versatile skill base and willingness to learn, with the capability to apply these skills across a range of tasks
• Contribute to product and process improvement as part of the Company’s Quality System
• Be fully conversant with all equipment, tools and measuring instruments associated with the manufacturing cycle